Terms and Conditions
1. APPLICABILITY: These “Terms and Conditions of Sale” apply to Air Nation LLC sales and customer orders.
2. PAYMENT TERMS: A. U.S. Companies: Initial order will be Cash in Advance (CIA). After credit approval, net terms may apply and subject to change by seller at any time. Credit cards are accepted. There will be up to a 4.5% convenience fee for all Credit Card transactions. B. Foreign Companies: Terms will be Cash in Advance (CIA) or as agreed upon prior to P.O. acceptance. All payments are to be made in United States Dollars (USD). The buyer is responsible for any fees associated with the exchange from foreign currency to USD. For international transactions, Air Nation LLC will accept payment by Direct Bank Wire Transfer or credit card payment. Net 30 and Net 15 terms begin when parts have been shipped from our facility.
3. PRICING / VALIDITY: Pricing is valid for quantities as per quote only. Quotation is valid for 10 days, unless specified otherwise. Products quoted as stock are subject to availability and prior sale. Production begins when payment on an order has been paid in full unless otherwise stated.
4. MINIMUM ORDER: Air Nation LLC has a minimum order value of $500.00 per Purchase Order and $250.00 Per line item. Quantity minimums may apply and will be quoted accordingly.
5. QUANTITIES: To our best effort, Air Nation LLC will provide the quantity listed on the purchase order/contract. If unable to provide the full quantity, a request to the buyer will be made to modify the order. Initially provisioning a + / -5% quantity variance on an order will reduce administrative time and facilitate processing in the event of a quantity variance.
6. TERMINATION: Request for cancellation of orders received will be reviewed and dispositioned on a case-by case basis. Air Nation LLC will accommodate whenever possible; however, cancellation may not be acceptable and/or fees may apply. Once an order has shipped, the material is non-returnable without a formal request of an RMA number, and a restocking fee of 50% will apply.
7. CERTIFICATIONS: Request for Certifications (e.g. MFG C of C, test reports, etc.) must be requested on the RFQ in advance, requests must be clearly identified on the purchase order as a separate line item and will be provided with the shipment. Fees for certifications may apply.
8. PACKAGING: Products are packaged standard commercial unless specified and quoted otherwise.
9. DELIVERY: A. U.S. Companies: Buyer must provide shipping instructions and carrier/account # on the purchase order/contract received. Air Nation LLC will not prepay and add the shipping costs unless agreed upon before sale. Shipments will be F.O.B., point of shipment. Risk of loss shall transfer to the Buyer upon tender of goods to Buyer, Buyer’s representative, or common carrier. B. Schedule: All acknowledged shipping dates are approximate, based on estimated lead time at the time the order is placed. Air Nation LLC will provide and ship the product to the customer when available, but shall not be responsible for any delay or damages arising therefrom. Air Nation LLC will not accept Liquidated Damages as part of any terms and conditions of any resultant order. Early delivery and partial shipments of product must be accepted unless determined and agreed upon in writing with and by Air Nation LLC. Each shipment will constitute a separate sale and buyer shall pay for Goods shipped, whether each shipment is in whole or partial fulfillment of Buyer’s order.
10. CLAIMS: Non-conforming material must be reported to Air Nation LLC Quality Department in writing via email. The notice shall include purchase order number, part number and nature of the nonconformance. After initial investigation, the Quality Department will provide notification of a Return Material Authorization number and a mode of shipping the material back to Air Nation LLC. An RMA number is required for all returns to Air Nation LLC. Without one, material will be refused. Claims for non-conforming material will be accepted for up to Fifteen (15) days after the shipment date. Any claim after the fifteen (15) days will be subject to further review. Claims for shortages must be filed within ten (10) days of the receipt of the material. Sales are final after 15 days. Rejections will not be accepted once 15 days have passed from the date the parts have been shipped from our facility.
11. ERRORS: Typographical and clerical errors are not binding and are subject to correction.